Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Unconditional again!!!

I think a year ago i posted one of my poems called " Unconditional Love ". It is about how i feel about LOVE. And  a couple days ago, I look up for songs in Youtube but then suddenly i saw this new song from Katy Perry " Unconditionally " !!!. Oh my my! She has one song that relate to my poem....Now, I am so into this touching song! Keep rewinding in my playlist whooffff!

In addition, the song reminds me to appreciate the person that we love now. In relationship, there's no such thing like fairytales love story, korean cute dramas and so on ( saya tak benci cerita love story ,okayyyy). Everyday couples will face so many difficulties in life. Mourning, sighs, weeping are COMMON..Its basically reflect on how we try to understand every problems that we have to face.

The person that we love now is the person why you want have in EVERYDAY DIARY. You always try to make them in bad or great in your days until one point you realise that they really change you alot ( but in positive way lah ). It is amazing when you are so feel so BLESSED to have them in your life. Now, when you feel that way, I am sure you will feel how lucky you are to have someone that you always love now and then.

For me, the person that we hold on is the one we are 100 % believe in. I have the person that i can always turn to. In days, of course both of us struggles to make better day for each other. After what happened in our relationship, still I look up for him. He's been a long time in my life. I couldn't change that ( :) )....( butterflies ) hehe....

I think I just stop writing now, It is enough how's special he is in my heart hehe...And to the viewers, just care the person that you love now..



No comments: