Monday, January 16, 2012

What I am thinking?.

Am I to harsh to make such decision?....I know how does it feel when someone broke your heart. You don't even know what your mistakes? You never treat someone's bad? You always think and do the best as you can. You feel that by doing GOOD will make them melted. So, where did it get wrong darling?...

Well, let's just think in my way...The reasons why they broke your heart is not REALLY MEAN IT...Some people do that because they want the person that they love be HAPPY... I know it's hard to accept the fact but it's true honey...Here's what I thought

1. When you can't give them happiness, what's left to give? Pain is the answer
2. You can't make someone as perfect as you want, so you have to let them go
3. When there's no other way to create magical of love, there's a problem honey
4. Once you control or persuade them, that's start your journey to conquer someone

What's else?...I'm not a psycho person but well that's my opinion :)

No comments: