Sunday, January 15, 2012

My Favourite Hero

 That's my favourite hero or known as BATMAN..As far as I know, not many people love this hero but I am :) Why I love Batman.Let's find out keh keh keh...

1. No supernatural
He doesn't have ablity to fly, invisible or even read others mind. He just a HUMAN just like us. I love ordinary hero hmmm...

2. Awesome equipments !
Ladies always love HOT cars, rite?..Batman is really good on it. Eventhough he don't have special power but he can create awesome stuff !

3. The Suit
I love it ! What more can I say about the body?.. I fall in love with that haha!

4. Good at women
Eventhough he have no luck with women but he really know how melt them with words and treat..I fall for him too :)

5. Christian Bale
Thanks to him because he had made an awesome Batman to me. I admire Christian Bale muahhhx!

No comments: