Sunday, October 16, 2011

Something I love to think about


What makes u think that she or he will come back once again? After all you put it through but yet NOTHING happen. Think about so much time you spent just for dealing with that issue..Yes, it's true.You don't ask to think about them. But if you still go on this way, its make them stay stronger because they don't waste their mind to think like you do.






So, i just listened to ADELE song - Don't You Remember ..this song makes me realised that someone who made scar inside actually gave you so much pains. Each day you have to get up and start your day, she or he still in your routine...This song remind me how can I forget someone when they are still in my mind...Well, we have to move on, right? There's no right or wrong if you still want to think about them because THEY used to be someone that you often check for..Do what makes you feel relief  xoxo!

No comments: