Monday, October 31, 2011

All For Love - Hillsong United

All for love the Father gave

For only love could make a way 

All for love the heavens cried 

For love was crucified 

Oh how many times have I broken Your heart 
But still You forgive 
If only I ask 
And how many times have You heard me pray 
Draw near to me 

Everything I need is You 
My beginning, my forever 
Everything I need is You 

Let me sing all for love 
I will join the angels song 
Ever holy is the Lord 
King of Glory 
King of all 

All for a love a Saviour prayed 
Abba Father have Your way 
Though they know not what they do 
Let the Cross draw man to You

 *** God always time for us. He never leave us, no matter what we done to Him. He loves us..Why we can't make TIME for Him?..He's always hear our grumbling, sadness and happiness..He knows what the best for us :)

No comments: