Thursday, October 4, 2012

Dear Love but not love.

Dear,
Love but not lover.

I am here to make my words seem clear to you. I am sure that you may understand what I said to you before. I let you try to make me be YOUR LOVE ONE (i guess opps!) but don't give too much hope.

To win my heart it is NOT EASY. I don't know how to put my words but it's gonna be hard for you to try. It's not I wanna things hard but I am not a girl that melted with butterflies word. It's up to you. I made my words clearly, I guess.

If you read this, please don't said that I am too proud about myself.( you have no right to judge me either ). 

I'm not saying that I am the tough, rough or some kind Resident Evil's heroin haha! But I just being honest to you.

So, think twice honeyyyy.

Love and Seal,
Jessica Chloe.

No comments: