Thursday, August 16, 2012

FATE AND DESTINY

Morning viewers !!

I just watched another korean drama that i got from my friend. I'm not totally watched the whole episodes but I skipped to its final,opps!!..btw, it's called LOVE RAIN..(google it)

I learned something new from that drama..FATE AND DESTINY..i don't whether it's trully exist or not but I did learn something..

You can't see your FATE not even your DESTINY..Every single breath you take,it's only one of the LUCKIEST moment you have..we never know what we will get tomorrow, what more to say in next 20 years,right?

LOVE is only thing makes person feel alive. But, me, you and others never knew how's our fate and destiny in love..Will you get your love destiny now?

I believe everybody have their own love line..Some people are just happy while some of them couldn't get the happiness..Why is that? I'm sure you'll get soon..BE PATIENT darling :)

Here's some wise random quotes I picked for you guys =;=

“There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be...” 
― John Lennon

“I told you. You don't love someone because of their looks or their clothes or their car. You love them because they sing a song only your heart can understand.” 
― L.J. Smith

“Some things are destined to be -- it just takes us a couple of tries
to get there.” 
― J.R. WardLover Mine

“Your soul knows the geography of your destiny. Your soul alone has the map of your future, therefore you can trust this indirect, oblique side of yourself. If you do, it will take you where you need to go, but more important it will teach you a kindness of rhythm in your journey.” 
― John O'DonohueAnam Cara: A Book of Celtic Wisdom

What about random pictures?





So, from now on....stay with your guts..sure the best will come after.

No comments: