Friday, July 13, 2012

Appreciate


If you’ re in love with someone, it is a good thing.
What to more say if both are in the same area. Holding hands so tight.

I’ve been through in love thing. Well, I enjoyed most of the time. I was happy back then. He made me smile, laugh and mostly I LEARN TO APPRECIATE SOMEONE. When you started to care about someone, you will find yourself to care about them. Even, you will care about them more than yourself, right?

As I remember, I was so happy back then. I never expect that I could love anyone like that! And I started to be faithful, understanding, romantic, girly and mores. I had changed a lot! It was healthy. Kinda funny when I saw how struggle I am to be someone that we called “ nice person “ haha! But, I change myself for better. Its not hypocrite, okay!

I’m sure you also feel the same way. We change into better person. Don’t forget to say thanks to your love one later, okay?




No comments: