Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Dream guy !

Every girl I am sure want to have their dream guy. Well, I always think all over again about this issue. It is okay to dream rather than you just pick whatever type of guy,rite?...Here, I listed what type of guy I seriously want (  ^__* )



Cool in every way..but not COLD...Just know how to handle problems.

RESPECT is a must honeyy...Respect people is the humble way to make them like you.

UNDERSTANDING is the key in relationship..Yon understand how people think, how they feel will make you knows who they are.


Outdoor hobbies..like gardening..shows some healthy life :D

Oww...hot in kitchen!! I mean you how to COOK.

Funny !..I love to laugh dude

I wish to have it all but don't be greedy..


2 comments:

Unknown said...

haha...
me too...
want that kind of guy...
but human are not perfect..=)
u're rite,
dont be greedy...=D

Unknown said...

yess...but once u got this kind of man, dont ever let them go haha