Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Whoow O_O

Why you don't want to be perfect ? This question keep me thinking and thinking..

I always found this statement :

" I'm not a perfect girl or boy...I'm just simple person " --( err, i guess it's a LAME statement haha )

The question is ARE YOU SCARED TO BE PERFECT ?

I guess people scared to be perfect because they don't be :


  1. So called being " PERFECTIONIST " when people surround are being "sempoi "
  2. Try to be COOL as other people ( don't be because that's not SO you )
  3. Low self - esteem 
  4. Maybe you don't realise that you are perfect in what kind of
Here's what I thought darling :

" Did you ever think how good you are ? You always think about the negativity of yourself. That's when the confidence kills you !...You can't even think how good you as a person. Next, you think that being perfect will NOT gives any benefits to you. You can't have your own quality time, hot friends, entertainments and mores. That' makes you feel awful about yourself. You think that if you being perfect, people will hate you ( STOP THERE, THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO BE NOTICEABLE TO OTHERS )

I describe perfect in many ways..First in physical : face, full of body parts and accessories as eyes, ears, lips and sensory motor. Second : Favourable - you are good in art, music or culinary ( if you have at least one of it, shows that you have your own perfection because you don't have to buy from anybody dear ). Third : Awesome - if you are enjoy your life right now means that you have the perfect lifetime. But, if you are not...then you might have trouble wit your self esteem.

Maybe you get annoying  when I talked about like I am the BEST..Absolutely , NOT. I am not judging others like I AM PERFECT. NO...it's just my opinion based on life - experienced. I also have the same situation maybe like yours or others..I do admit sometimes I feel like i don't have perfect like others but it's only distraction honeyyy -_-  You have to think outside of the box. "

So, did I make you become more relief or worst ? It's just the way I express about perfection. We have the reasons why we have to be this way. Believe in god's creation. Remember we already perfect on his eyes. None of us are meant to be bad unless you ask for it. So, give yourself a break, okayyyy? keh keh

No comments: